4.18.2008

Formerly local boys and girls make good

The first novel by '05er Sugi (or, as I like to call her, VV Ganeshananthan) is out! It's called Love Marriage. Buy it! And check out her book tour dates.

'04er Katherine is now a senior editor at HarvardBusiness.org.

And '04er Sam has a segment on this week's This American Life. It'll air Friday, 4/18; Saturday, 4/19; and/or Sunday, 4/20, depending on your local NPR affiliate's schedule. For a full station guide, go here.

Read, listen, and learn!

3 comments:

Grendel said...

Way cool news, SER. Way to go, Sugi, Katherine, and Sam. Loved hearing Sam's voice again, and the story was excellent ... I always had a bit of a nonsexual crush on that man.

Unknown said...

Nonsexual! You injure me, sir! Ah, but seriously, thanks for listening. I hope you guys are doing well -- be sure to give Lila and me a call if you pass through NYC sometime.

cfp said...

I'll second the praise on the TAL piece. Great story.

I'm glad, too, that a "Mr. Coco" was able to make an appearance as a neighbor/gay lover-heir/cryogenics skeptic.

No relation, by the way. So far as I know.