1. One to initially deny that the light bulb needs to be changed.
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed.
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the old light bulb.
4. One to explain how the administration has actually had a strong light bulb-changing policy all along.
5. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or they are for darkness.
6. One to give a billion-dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb.
7. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a stepladder under the banner "Light Bulb Change Accomplished."
8. One to resign and write a book about how Bush was literally "in the dark."
9. One to smear #7 on FoxNews.
10. One to change the wrong light bulb.
Author unknown - found on the Internets