2.11.2006

Laptop for sale or trade for equivalent quality accordion


Compaq Presario 2500 with built-in wireless
Pentium P4 2.4 GHz, 192MB RAM
Windows XP, Service Pack 2
40 GB hard drive
DVD/CD-RW drive
Comes with power cord, mouse, and a nice black case

$400 firm
(or trade for equivalent quality 18"-19" piano accordion -- mine is deteriorating!)

Email: earthgoat at gmail dot com if interested -- first time-stamp, first served. Update: One preliminary offer accepted, pending approval from funding source

Prefer local (Iowa City area) as I will not ship it.

You can come try it out first if you like. This is the laptop that launched Earth Goat. Bought 2 1/2 years ago for $800. Works great, though it's not as fast as brand new ones, of course. But perfect for writing and Web surfing at the Java House. I've been using it as a music server/iTunes jukebox/Web access point in the living room, but I figure I can just carry my other laptop ten feet to spin tunes -- and get an accordion out of the deal.

2 comments:

Vampiro said...

Interesting that your desktop is a photo of those powerlines running behind George's. I always meant to take a photo of those things.

Grendel said...

Good call! Man, I predicted no one would mention that. You have an eagle eye, sir.