11.05.2007

Opportunity strikes

So, the TV and movie writers are officially on strike. Despite the disruption that this will cause my evening routine, I think it represents an opportunity for our very own Brando. I propose that he film a daily news clip or two and post it on YouTube. A frenzy of adulation will ensue, and he'll be the next Jon Stewart. And then we can ride his coattails into "Stars: They're Just Like Us" (where Brando will be photographed getting a butter burger at Culver's, and maybe we'll be partially visible in the background). Who agrees with me? Other than, um, EVERYONE?

6 comments:

Grendel said...

I think everyone moved to Second Life and are now virtually posting and commenting on virtual blogs.

SER said...

Those assholes! Well, I'm not letting it stop me. At least not yet.

Grendel said...

It comes in waves. We're in a dry spell now. Don't give up!

mungley said...

Capital idea!

Brando said...

Hey, thanks for the encouragement! I am sorry I missed this, I have been very remiss in my blog reading, barely keeping up with my own blog writing.

Now that I am armed with a Web cam, perhaps I can use it for evil and not good. And I am definitely a supporter of nepotism!

PJKM said...

oh, Brando: it's all about you!

I will be in Culver's, as demanded by SER, lurking in the background.