12.30.2007

The Final Days

I was at the Hamburg Inn this morning, and I noticed two signs: (1) CNN's American Morning will be broadcasting there on Wednesday from 5-8am and (2) Mitt Romney would be stopping there this very afternoon. So I returned this afternoon to see what sort of turnout the Mittster would get. You can see that here.


I definitely could have met him if I had wanted, but I and several other Democrats respectfully stood off to the side and let the diehards shake his hand. But I was close enough to watch his interactions, and let me tell you a couple of things: (1) his wife wears heavy, heavy makeup, and (2) he seems totally fake and unable to connect with the common man. Obviously, I am not inclined to think highly of him, so take that for what it's worth.


I'm hoping to make it to events for Clinton, Obama, Biden, and Dodd later this week. Will provide photographic evidence if I execute on this plan.

No comments: